Search This Blog

Sunday 10 June 2012

Make Monster High Pumpkin old Barbie carriage


My little girl Little Snowflake came up with a fab idea for her old broken Barbie Pumpkin carriage. She asked Mummy have you got any orange paint. So what do you think of our Monster High Orange Pumpkin for Draculaura. And I was going to throw this out! I made the Draculaura costume.

Here is my Little Snowflake showing you how to draw the three eyed (3 eyed) frog from Monster High.
If you would like to buy some blank postcards to make your own little creations get in touch.
If you buy them from me they are only £0.30p each. Cheaper in bulk.


Grab yourself a bargain. This frog stepping stone was only £1 from the Pound Shop.
How cute is he!


Mummy's blog www.butterflylullaby.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment